Mdl. Scala / Java Developer
Successful candidates should meet the following requirements:
1. Overall 3+ years of work experience in commercial Java development, preferably using Scala;
2. Excellent coding skills;
3. Knowledge of Reactive Systems paradigm, hands-on experience in its development;
4. Advanced knowledge in Frameworks (Spring, AKKA, J2EE, Hibernate, JUnit, log4j, etc.) and SOA;
6. Advanced knowledge in RDBMS (PostgreSQL, Oracle) and NoSQL (MongoDB);
7. Experience in Git, Jenkins, Redmine;
8. Responsible, self-motivated, hardworking and excellent team player;
9. Upper-intermediate English;
10. IT background.
1. Participation in design of complex high-load systems will be plus;
2. Hands-on experience in ORM development will be plus;
3. Hands-on experience in Redis will be plus;
4. Domain expertise on Telecom or Payments will be plus;
5. Hands-on experience in message broker systems (Apache Kafka) will be plus;
7. Knowledge of Telecom protocols (SIP, SS7, Diameter, etc.) will be plus;
8. Hands-on experience in cyber security vulnerabilities and mitigation strategies.
1. Work with requirements;
2. Architecture design;
3. Code development and refactoring;
4. Code Review;
5. Unit Testing;
7. Documentation preparation.
About the Product/Project:
Software solution for wholesale telecom carriers and service providers. Core Functionality: telecom billing, routing systems, online statistics, automatic self-learning fraud detection system, self-service portal and system health service. Scalable, multiplatform solution.
Work in friendly atmosphere of foreign Software Product Development Company;
Competitive compensation package, which will depend on your capabilities and experience;
Comfortable office facilities packed with all necessary appliances;
Opportunities for further professional development.
Apply by sending your updated resume (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the vacancy title (Mdl. Scala / Java Developer) in the ‘Subject’ line for speedy processing of your application. We will be grateful if you can provide any references.